Friday, September 11, 2009

Long daze.

Just like the last time I wrote a post, it is after midnight. We gon' let it all hang out. I spent 15 hours at school yesterday and 14 today. We had class from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and I stayed late to finish some work. I really wasn't under any pressure to stay that long but I'm trying to avoid having homework this weekend. I got other stuff to do. There was great fruit born from my labor, however. I present to you the Jumping Flour Sack! I was so excited when I saw this thing move. It's about 3 seconds long and it's all dark and it's just a pencil test but it was so fun to make! I hear that there's a point at which it becomes work, but I'll hold out as long as I can. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It's convincing enough the little logo and sack corners start to look like a face. Oh happy jumping flour sack.

    ReplyDelete