Monday, September 14, 2009

Fight on!

I'm going to bed now. I think most of these posts will be written at the end of the day simply because of my new schedule. I'm going to try my hardest to fall asleep quickly. I have an assignment due tomorrow and I haven't made much progress. My plan is to wake up early and work at school until class starts and then work through lunch and then turn it in at the last minute. Clap your hands if you believe in Peter! I'm a little behind because I made it down to Bainbridge Island this weekend for the Blackbird Bakery 10th Birthday Party! It was great. Beautiful weather, good people and a beer garden. I wish I could have stayed longer but I had to get back to school. I was so tired today. I fell asleep on the bus coming home and missed my stop. I woke up half way up the mountain. Finally got home, ate some pizza, watched tv, fell asleep. I dreamed that somebody was telling me what they thought of my blog. They said it was too wordy and not very interesting. I tried to explain to them that it was more of just a journal, keeping track of my daily exploits, but that didn't change their mind. I think the dream was an internal conversation with myself. I'll try and keep it interesting by sneaking links in. I can't think of any right now. I guess I'm just tired. In more school news, I keep finding out more about my instructors. They've all worked on some amazing projects. My character design instructor worked with John K. on Ren and Stimpy! He says he's crazy. I believe it. I saw him on the introductions to the Lost Episodes. Nuts. Perfect role model. Goodnight.

1 comment: